Handweaver

Handweaver

Friday, January 15, 2010

Early work


Dear.....
Generally I am up fairly early... not that I am particularly productive but I am up and moving about. The quiet that surrounds this country home is very tranquil especially early morning. During the winter months when I look outside the front windows it is still dark yet you can see the blanket of snow that covers the front lawn. All of the lovely pines glisten with snow covered bows. Ocassionally I will catch a glimpse of phesant making there way along the snow covered terrrain. Once I woke up to a backyard filled with wild turkeys peaking in the snow for remnants of bugs or seeds. Early mornings bring new beginnings for a fresh start and it is one of my favorite....
I have a photo of one of my early needle points. This one is actually one of my very favorite pieces. I love the little girl and boy sitting on the swing and I am partial to the colors. Most of all this was a very special time in my life as it was near the birth of my daughter Samantha. I look at that piece and remember my wandering thoughts of her new little life filled with hopes and dreams. Samantha is all grown up now and she is an incredible daughter and person... and she has made all of those dreams come true....
blessings
Bee

No comments: