Handweaver

Handweaver

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello


Dear

Well, my very first posting! I think this is a wonderful way to begin 2010. I have so many things to share with you as I have enjoyed following so many wonderful people around the world. It is my desire to share my passion for textiles as an art form, as my way of self expression and to preserve the rich textile traditions that have been so carefully passed down through the generations.

I live in a beautiful rural community, and its rich history and longstanding traditions have become a part of who I am. I enjoy the outdoors and I am inspired by a beautiful landscape that blesses me every waking day. I share my little piece of heaven with my daughters and my 2 dogs Gus and Ranger along with all of the wonderful wild life that come close to visit so often. I hope you enjoy visiting with me as I enjoy all of the beautiful treasures that life has to offer.

Blessings to all.

Bee

No comments: