Handweaver

Handweaver

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good intentions

Dear...
I am so excited to share this photograph of this beautiful yellow rose. My daughter Jacqueline gave this to me several years ago. It was a tiny delicate rose and I planted it in the garden in the back of the house. This rose plant loves its little place in the garden and she has done so well and has grown so beautiful and looks healthy. I love the depth of color and her pedals are sturdy and she blooms for days. I think of Jacqueline everytime I pass this yellow rose. Jacqueline is studying hard at Penn State and she too has grown into a beautiful flower. She is strong and independent, bright and shining just like the yellow rose she gave me so many years ago. I will continue to nurture, love and care for each and admire the depth of beauty and strength in each.
Blessings
B~

No comments: